Wednesday 3 December 2008

6 ANIMALS/BIRDS/PIGEONS

The Devils Dove. The dove that lost the faith. No one likes pigeons. Not even pigeons like pigeons. That soft cooing sound they make is in fact a frenzied, speeded up version of the phrase, ‘I hate myself, I’m worthless, I’m having a bad feather day, and I’m fed up of pecking this dog urine soaked pavement’. There is no known use for a pigeon. Pigeon Pie is a made up substance designed to fool the French. It worked. Carrier Pigeons were not used during wars. Again a misinformation ruse designed to fool the Germans. This didn’t work quite so well as they retaliated with the Royal Family. The pigeon diet is anything except another pigeon, and still the French do not get it. The Dove is a pigeon with religion. This makes it a candidate for utter contempt. Good job they look nice other wise they would be extinct.

No comments: